Professional fields and jobs of Windows dressing, visual merchandising, design and image | Student information | Students
Employment options for students Ártidi encompass much of the professional sectors related to retail, fashion, design and trends.
Here we list the different skills and jobs that you can access to training and degree programs taught in Ártidi:
Training areas of Window Dressing and Visual Merchandising
- Leading implementation projects spaces and ephemeral events.
- Control actions of trade marketing and merchandising.
- Management and development of visual merchandising projects.
- Management and development of global projects of window dressing.
- European Expert in Window Dressing and Visual Merchandising.
- Project designer window dressing and visual merchandising.
- Specialist in styling and product lines.
- Technical window dressing and visual merchandising.
- Window dresser and editor windows.
- Visual merchandiser and merchandiser.
Training in Areas of Professional Image Consulting and Personal Shopper
- Full service personal shopper.
- Management and project development and consulting services
- Consultant and analyst of trends in image consulting for
- Services consultant and personal shopper professional image.
- Corporate communications consultant and business protocol.
Training Specializations Ártidi
- Management, consulting and development services Personal Shopper.
Commercial interior design:
- Management and development of commercial design and visual
- Implementation of design and retail projects.
Styling magazine and art direction:
- Management and project development for publications, retail, fashion and
Scenography and Bussiness Visual Communication:
- Management, project management and development-oriented scenic art and commerce.
- Analysis, consulting, management and development of actions related to new trends in fashion and design.
Merchandising by computer:
- Building design and optimization of visual merchandising projects.